skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WHW Blog List
-
– Try Therapy
-
is most likely the very best known online treatment website worldwide. …due
to its sheer size. It boasts 3 million subscribers, more than 20,000
therapists...
3 years ago
-
Thank you John
-
John, I’m writing directly to you because it seems easier to talk to you
rather than trying to leave a tribute, which so many people have done far
more elo...
5 years ago
-
The West Highland Way Race 2019 – RACE REPORT
-
The West Highland Way Race 2019 TIME: 22 Hours 15 Minutes and 58 Seconds
OVERALL : 55th/196 finishers GENDER: 5th/45 female finishers “It’s very
unusual ...
7 years ago
-
28 seconds.
-
The Fling was my first event of the year and I was feeling quite good. So
good that I found myself in the 10 to 12 hour starting pen for the race. I
knew...
7 years ago
-
Coastal Trail Series Sussex 55km race report
-
After every race I make myself notes of what went well and what I should
have done differently. Sometimes the should-have-done-differentlys are on
the rid...
7 years ago
-
Training the Taubertal legs
-
Last year I'd completed the Leek half marathon and loved the challenge of
it. Yes, it's on road/country lanes/pavements and path, however there are
enough ...
8 years ago
-
GB Ultras : Race Across Scotland - Volunteer Report 2018
-
Yes, I know, I've been silent on the blog this year - I'll come back to
that another time. I felt I needed to put some words down about last week's
incredi...
8 years ago
-
YEAR 50 - THE FIRST HALF
-
On the run up to the big 5oh I have been just doing enough to keep my legs
turning over. I decided months ago last years racing had taken its toll so
would...
8 years ago
-
Unearthing the Holy Grail; an alternative look at the fling.
-
On Saturday the 28th April 2018 I had one of the greatest days of my life.
Having been searching for the Holy Grail for years, this highest of highs
would...
8 years ago
-
In My Minds Eye - Funny How Time Flies
-
I'm not one for regular posts on my running or training, you only need to
look at the last time i posted below yep, April 2016, whats happened since
then,...
8 years ago
-
Winter West Highland Way Interview with Caroline Mckay
-
To help put something back into the West Highland Way Race I will be doing
a series of podcasts contributions to the official West Highland Way Race
Podcas...
9 years ago
-
Living with Wildlife in your Garden
-
Today I was watering our vegetable garden when I had that eiry feeling that
something was starring at me. Oh ya, look who was checking me and the
vegetabl...
10 years ago
-
South Downs Way 100
-
Not written a race report since my WHW triple crown last year. However I
felt my experience at the SDW100 was sufficiently epic to merit trying to
remember...
10 years ago
-
Bears, Beards and Beers… a Romanian Adventure!
-
We’ve been back home for a week now and I need to say a few words about our
experience in Romania and the epic Transylvanian Bear Race. In only its
second ...
10 years ago
-
My Western States 100 Journey
-
With the race being my focus this year I thought it would be good to
capture some of the build-up in the form of moving pictures on the old
YouTuber. Let m...
10 years ago
-
-
Ok folks, looks like I'm back on the blogging and training scene after 4
yrs of false starts etc. So here's the update as to what has been
happening over...
10 years ago
-
Quick review of 2015
-
It's been a much better year for me running wise. I lost more than 2 stone
between January and the end of March, which, along with the benefit of some
new ...
10 years ago
-
Charlie The Ultra Running Collie (2002-2015) RIP
-
‘So you didn’t catch him then’ a neighbouring farmer, Phil, observed with a
wry smile. ‘Didn’t catch who?’ I said. ‘Your collie, Charlie. I saw you
bot...
10 years ago
-
-
Glenmore 2015
-
First weekend in September what getting to be regular attendance at
Glenmore either running supporting or Marshaling. For the 2nd time i was
running the 24...
11 years ago
-
Ups and downs, Highs and Lows and throwing up.
-
*D33* (Deeside Way 33 mile Ultra, Aberdeen to Banchory and back)
Like most years, since I took up 'Ultra-Marathon' running, I once again
made my first even...
11 years ago
-
Struggling
-
I found the HR limited running very frustrating and decided to bin it
earlier this week.
The diet is OK but it is fair to say that it's novelty value has wo...
11 years ago
-
JUST A TEST RUN
-
I thought i'd start this blog to keep track of my training for this years
westhighland way race . I've new routes planned , and i'm looking forward
to shar...
11 years ago
-
Angie - Day 365 - 1.5 miles
-
Untitled by AAllum20 at Garmin Connect - Details
Went to Blackpool for the day so decided to do the last run before tea.
Steve came with me which was lovely...
12 years ago
-
Ramapo Mountain Madness 2013 - New Jersey's toughest wee ultra
-
It's now six months since we moved to New Jersey from Scotland. We live
about an hour north west of NYC, not far from where the suburbs stop and
the mount...
12 years ago
-
Lakeland 50 - half the length, twice the pain
-
Having the UTMB lined up for the following month I decided to err on the
side of caution and do the Lakeland 50 this year instead of the 100.
Thinking I'd...
13 years ago
-
West Highland Way
-
This is my story of my biggest run challenge . I am now 50 years old ,
have done 5 x 100km, 1x85k, 2x 73km , 3x60 k , 3 x52k trail ultra and 1x
56 k road...
13 years ago
-
A Sprint Finish it Wis'ne
-
Noani, me and David
Wasn't sure last year if I was going to enter again this year as I had entered the UK Ironman in Bolton (my first ever triathlon exce...
13 years ago
-
West Highland Race 2013
-
The journey to the WHW race 2013 started immediately after last year’s
‘Fling’. Previously I’d always decided I would leave it for a few years
before app...
13 years ago
-
Another joy
-
After some more treadmill running, I ventured out for another 'outdoor' run
this evening. No frills, 2 mile plod around the streets near home, however
this...
13 years ago
-
Digging Deep WHW Race 2012
-
*The Race *
Midnight in Milngavie and I'm actually here. It's been journey to come this
far and another begins in an hours time. I'm not nervous, I'm gen...
14 years ago
-
Not pretty in pink
-
Sometimes when progress is slow it's hard to see the bigger
picture. Despite being physically inactive, I've actively been trying to
lose some of the w...
14 years ago
-
health & social care bill...... (no running or bikes)
-
help stop nye bevan from spinning in his grave and keep access to health
services free for all at the point of need.
our national health service certainly i...
14 years ago
-
Massanutten 100 Mile
-
Fort Valley, VA May 12, 2012 http://www.vhtrc.org/mmt/
14 years ago
-
Mud Sweat And Nae Tears
-
Long time no see!
A serious lack of progress in my general fitness, being a fat bugger and
always finding that I couldn't run two steps has meant a blog tha...
15 years ago
-
Ben Nevis Race
-
On Saturday I travelled north to run in the annual Ben Nevis Race,as most
runners know this is no ordinary hill race this one is up and down
Britains high...
15 years ago
-
Devil o' The Highlands 2011
-
Back home after our last official encounter with the West Highland Way this
year. Tim finished the Devil o' The Highlands in about 9.15. Not bad
consider...
15 years ago
-
The final curtain
-
This is it. The final post, the last curtain call. Whatever you want to
call it. It's been 8 months of a rollercoaster ride and I've decided it's
come ...
15 years ago
-
Dating in the eighties
-
Hilarious.
*Dating Montage*
*Uploaded by smithy00101. - Sitcom, sketch, and standup comedy videos.*
16 years ago
-
WHW Race 2010
-
Hi
First of all I would like to thank John K for helping me set up my blog. I
Will start my story on the race at the end of this week.
16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
6 comments:
How does the updating system work? Is it automatic?
Yes when a blog is updated it automatically puts that blog at the top. It seems to take a few minutes but seems to work well.
So if you want your blog at the top write a post just after someone else has!!
Hi John
thanks for including our blog - I think I accidently deleted your comment on our blog on iain's UTMB - thanks for the words - I relayed as much as I could remember - he's happy again now after an excellent Ben Nevis race
best wishes
Sarah
This is very informative post. Thanks for sharing those great runner blogs. Nice list.
zbsports
i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
cheap artificial grass
The Hyperkin Pro Wired Dolby 7.1 Surround Gaming
The Hyperkin Pro offers players with a wide selection 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback of power supply titanium Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound, including the Dolby oakley titanium glasses 7.1 S ford focus titanium hatchback are titanium pipes premium-grade headphones that provide precise
Post a Comment